According to M. Kosovac, the church was built in 1818. It is a harmonious building, with a semicircular altar apse and place for church choir, externally rectangular and inside semicircular.
The main portal is accentuated by pilasters that frame it. The field above the entrance was decorated with a painted representation of the patron of the temple.
This small church, dedicated to St. Demetrios, is located on the outskirts of the city.