Gallery Dr. Vinko Perčić is a gallery type institution, established for the purpose of promoting fine artists of different artistic directions and for the preservation of movable and immovable property of the Municipality of Subotica by Mr. Vinko Perčić. In 2006, this municipal cultural institution encompassed the area of a building and a yard of 8 acres and 70m2, where the building itself was defined as a protected cultural monument.
The gallery has about 500 exhibits.
In 1894, the first renovation was made, according to the project of a young architect from Budapest Dezső Jakab, and at that time the facade of the building received magnificent neo-baroque decoration.
The gallery space is filled with exhibits with the intention of expressing the interest of collectors, pointing to the circle of artists with whom he interacted and whom he knew directly. Dr. Perčić’s collection exudes tolerance and openness.