Yellow house in Subotica, former building of the National Savings Bank, is located in Štrosmajerova street. It was built between 1880 and 1883 and represents a cultural monument of great importance.
The building was built according to the project of the Subotica architect Titus Mačković, as a neo-renaissance building designed for a monetary institution.
The building is linked to a series of historical events from the World War II. At that time, it was the headquarters of the special police, the Hungarian army, the prison and the torture chamber.
Today the building is Faculty of Pedagogy in the Hungarian language in Subotica. The restoration of the building was done in 2004.